World Class Training and Advise
If you’re a beginner, club runner, or just looking for some tips on how to keep fit or improve your 10k or marathon time we cater for all abilities at our camps.
- Thinking of taking running a bit more seriously but don’t know where to start?
- Taken up a challenge you need some help with preparing for?
- Struggling for motivation to get out of the door?
- Are injuries disrupting your training?
- Fed up of running on your own?
- Constantly trying to figure out what training is right for you?
Join us at the Steve Cram Training Weekend to find out how you can improve your running, learning from some of the best minds in the sport whilst surrounding yourself with likeminded inspirational people!
Error: There is no connected account for the user 6975362000 Feed will not update.
It was a brilliant weekend in a great location - inspirational. Besides the running, I was really impressed with how hands-on Steve was and how much effort you put into the small details.Keith Challis
It was great to hear not only about the elite side but also to meet inspirational people like Steve Way and Nell McAndrew who have amazing stories to tell.David, 2013 Sandy Balls Camp
The line up of individuals that Steve had laid on for us was top notch and they had so much knowledge to pass on for us to take away.David Sweet, Club Secretary Billericay Striders