Please complete the form below to let us know what option you would prefer by 16th October, we will hold a guaranteed place for you on the new dates until then. After this date we will open the 2021 dates for bookings if any places remain.

OPTION 1 We can defer your place to the postponed date March 26th-28th (day rate guests March 27th), where we will be delivering a full residential camp which will include Paula Radcliffe (quarantine rules allowing)

OPTION 2 We can defer your place to the November camp 2021 – November 19th-21st Steve will be joined by our regular experts and superb coaching team. Special Guest TBC

OPTION 3 CANCEL If you’re unable to make either of the dates offered above, we’re happy to cancel your place and return your deposit*

Please select your preferred option

* Deposit will be returned by BACS or Cheque minus the registration processing fees of £8 which are retained by our booking service Active Network.